Projects foreign investors are prohibited to invest in China
In accordance with the "Provisions on Guiding Foreign Investment Direction", any of the following projects are prohibited:
1) Those harming national security and social public interests;
2) Those causing environmental pollution, or damaging natural resources and wealth or people's health;
3) Those occupying much farmland; do not favor agricultural protections and developments of land resources;
4) Those harming the security of military infrastructures and its efficiency of applications;
5) Those making use of unique technique or technology that the P. R. China possesses in purpose of production of products;
6) Other cases stated in laws and relevant administrative regulations.